Cars Simplified: Season 4
- How to Remove Mold & Mildew From Car Seats
- How to Remove LEDs From a Car
- How to Build a Strut Assembly
- Two Ways to Test a Brake Light Switch
- How Does a PCV Valve Work?
- How to Buy Auto Parts: In Store & Online
- What's Inside a Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor?
- Four Reasons Why You Shouldn't Drive in the Rain With Your Hazard Lights On
- GTO Reverse Light & Tag Light Upgrade/Replacement
- Test a Throttle Position Sensor using a Multimeter or OBD II Scanner
- Modern Automotive Tariffs & The Chicken Tax
- DOT 3 VS DOT 4 Brake Fluid: Do They Mix & Which is Best?
- What's Inside an Oxygen Sensor? Two O2 Sensors Taken Apart
- Rear Lights Don't Have to be Red Any More
- A Lucky Bit of Bad Luck • Steve's Oldsmobile Story
- How to Replace Fog Light Bulbs With LEDs (a Lighting Upgrade)
- Repairing a Key Fob/Remote Chip Board
- 2004/2005/2006 Pontiac GTO Fog Lights: Replacing & Upgrading to LED
Previous Season • Next Season