The Moretti Motor Company was located in Turin, Italy and founded in 1925 by Giovanni Moretti, but shut down in the middle of the 1980s. Moretti found success constructing various commercial vehicles, most notably a range of electric powered small trucks and a pair of electric cars with 5 to 7 seats. Later they switched to just modifying Fiats.
In the 1950s, in order to reduce costs, Moretti stopped producing its own automobiles and switched to modifying Fiat vehicles. Sporty-looking coupés utilizing 124 (pictured at the left), 127, 128, and 132 model bases were built in the late sixties and early 1970s. They modified other Fiat vehicles as well, until the final one was sold in the mid 1990s.